A dental nurse’s role is to support the dentist in all aspects of patient care; this includes getting the appropriate instruments and surgery prepared, ensuring the infection control process.
Dental Nurses assist Dentists and help to take care of patients undergoing a number of procedures. From basic check-ups to complex surgery.
- Good people skills, including the ability to work with children and difficult patients
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work well in a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Organization and a methodical approach to work
- Confidence and a calm manner
- Ability to multitask